Faulty Towers – The Dining Experience
24 September 2022
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– Straight from London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is now now returning to The Guide Post Best Western in September 2022. Officially the world’s most sought after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC’s iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
– ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019
– ‘Fantastic!’ ★★★★★ What’s on Stage
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ ★★★★★ The Daily Telegraph
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, and Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for The Guide Post Best Western is TBC (Sybil), TBC (Basil) and TBC (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the About/Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
– ‘Absolute genius!’ ★★★★★ The Break A Leggers, London West End
– ‘Deliciously entertaining’ ★★★★★ What’s on London
– ‘For a good dinner and an even better show – this one is a no brainer! It is a fantastic concept executed to perfection, and we can’t recommend this enough. It is two straight hours of side-splitting laughter guaranteed.’ ★★★★★ Scottish Field, Edinburgh Fringe 2019
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S ♯1 EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel, Common Rd, Low Moor, Bradford BD12 0ST
Date: Saturday 24 September 2022
Times: Arrival between 7:00pm and 7:30pm. Performance starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: £42.95 per person. All tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Overnight packages also available – contact Hotel directly.
£10.00 deposit per person on booking
Heart warming Vegetable Broth finished with Crispy Croutons (V, GF)
Braised Steak of Beef with Homemade Yorkshire Pudding with a Rich Roasting Gravy (GFA)
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart cooked with a sunblushed Tomato & Basil Sauce (V, VG)
Both served with Vegetables and Roast Potatoes
New York Baked Cheesecake with Berry Compote and Fresh Vanilla Cream (GF)
Tea/Coffee & After Dinner Mints